Total Pageviews

Monday, August 29, 2016

1st Fantasy Football Draft & Lineup

So I had my first fantasy football draft of the year this past Sunday evening and needless to say I felt a little rusty in my strategy and skills. This draft was for the Yahoo league I'm in and it's a .5 PPR league with Individual Defensive Players (IDPs). I was drafting last in the 1st round and then first in the 2nd round, etc. A pivotal draft position which was a first for me and I felt like I did not take enough advantage of it.


All that being said, here's my complete roster beginning with starters and then my bench.


QB - Russell Wilson SEA
WR - Allen Robinson JAX
WR - Dez Bryant DAL
RB - Latavius Murray OAK
RB - Ryan Matthews PHI
TE - Coby Fleener NO
W/T (Flex) - Tyler Lockett SEA
K - Chandler Catanzaro ARI
D - Tyrann Mathieu (S) ARI
DB - Bashaud Breeland (CB) WAS
DL - Michael Bennett (DE) SEA


BN - John Brown (WR) ARI
BN - Derek Carr (QB) OAK
BN - Jay Ajayi (RB) MIA
BN - Travis Benjamin (WR) SD
BN - Justin Forsett (RB) BAL
BN - James Starks (RB) GB
BN - Virgil Green (TE) DEN


I have to say, I like my QB strength. My WR starter strength is decent but depth could use a little work. Same with my RBs. My sleeper TE pick-up is second-year player who some analysts are saying could have a break-out year.


Overall, for my first draft of the season I'm satisfied with it. I'm sure as the season progression my roster will change from week to week.


Let me know what you guys think!


-@ryannnelson87 on Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment