Total Pageviews

Thursday, June 16, 2016

New Posts Soon! (Hopefully)

A lot has happened in the 4+ years since I have last posted on here. Needless to say I could write an entire post about the changes that have happened in my life since February 2012. Along with those changes I've decided to diversify the format of this blog to more generalized topics that include everything. Obviously, my passion for sports will still be the majority of my posts but I wanted to incorporate such topics as politics, entertainment, and just life in general.


Makes things interesting instead of talking about sports ALL the time (although that's interesting enough for me.)


For a good three and a half years I was working two jobs (one full-time & one part-time). Took away a lot of extra free time for me and any attempts to start up this blog again failed big time. Last month I was finally able to leave the part-time job which will easily free up 10-16 hours during my week. That being said, I really want to get back to posting on here. Whether it's multiple times a week or once a month, I feel that this avenue of expressing ideas is easier. Not to mention free from the pressures of most social media outlets where you get bombarded with comments, spam, and other unwelcome distractions.


All that being said, I hope within the next few weeks to get my next post up after a 4 year drought. I hope everyone will stayed tuned and stay with me.


Cheers!



No comments:

Post a Comment